Monday, July 11, 2011

Hearts for lunch!


the last button falls off me
you come just one step closer,
its one of those 100 nights,
And you can roll away in the dawn
But tonight you are too young
you are 75 years too young to know

that I am the witch of windowless rooms
and the wine has sharpened my teeth,
tonight I can gobble you up and
my altar awaits your young skin
I raise my hungry tongue
and taste you from within


I am the witch of the slaughterhouse
I have tied you to me for an eternity
you feed at my breast like a lamb
and you fall at my feet and
you still think you can walk away in the dawn
and your saliva glistens silver on me


I am the witch of your childhood attic
and you are now deep within me
smiling just like your seven year self,
your limbs you now offer me
I have eaten your heart out already
but you still don't recognise me

I am the witch of your Saturday night dreams...


No comments:

Post a Comment